Friday, June 25, 2010

Enjoying life out at Tisha and Ian's hanging with Anaka, Autumn and Aaliyah while mom and dad are in humid Miami! The three girls and Sarah have had such fun together: tea parties, trampoline and Wii for starters! I took Autumn and Aaliyah to lunch individually on Tuesday and Wednesday. They both chose IHOP and both chose the funny face pancake loaded with whipped cream. What a special meal! They've been very helpful around the house with the kitchen and the critters. The baby praying mantises, Speedy and Darla (!!!) are still alive eating a subsistence diet of mealworms that I got at the nature center and flightless fruit flies, since neither Dick nor Aaliyah have had any luck catching house flies. They recently molted and I know they're hungry, so I'm pretty stressed about this. Merlin the cat is enjoying my feet and has lots to say to me.
Off to the Brookfield Zoo today and then back to the city in the am!

No comments:

Post a Comment